RPC offers process and product development to industrial clients, engineering consultants and entrepreneurs. With extensive bench and pilot scale capabilities, support of our in-house accredited laboratories and an experienced staff, we complete dozens of process and product development projects annually for local, regional and international clients. We evaluate the potential for product and technology improvement. We have been involved in various phases of projects in the mining, oil and gas, chemical, food, agriculture, aquaculture, energy and pulp and paper industries for over 30 years.
RPC is staffed by a multi-disciplinary team of specialists comprised of chemists, biologists, metallurgists, physical metallurgists, chemical and mechanical engineers.
RPC has expertise in:
- Process development & retrofitting
- Process optimization, debottlenecking and revamping
- Alternate fuels, energy recovery technology
- Energy production efficiency technology development
- Product development and prototyping
- Prefeasibility studies
- Development and validation of test protocol